Well now that I'm outta work……

Ok I'm back…

I'm about to head to the gym to get my stinkysweat on (yuck!) and then go home and finish the prom gown.  Should be relaxing!!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a day for me!!! I have to go to court to sue Billy Foster (UFW) because, as far as I'm concerned, he stole my garments! I pray that he shows to court so we can get this over with! Last time I got word from him he said he'll see me in court. That's fine. I have all my documents printed and pictures of my garments at HIS fashion show.  This is definitely a lesson learned! I will NEVER allow ANYONE to tour with my garments again.

 I'll never understand why people try to get over on others! Don't they know that what you give out you'll get back times TEN!? It doesn't have to be in the same way you gave it either. You can feel that wrath with your family, finances, loved ones, etc. You can't treat people any ol' kind of way and expect NOTHING to happen to you. Smmfh!

I just pray that when I go to court tomorrow he is there and this can be resolved! I'm not willing to settle for less. I'd rather a judge tell me that I can't have my money, than settle with him. It's the principle. We had an agreement and he broke it! Smmfh! 

Please wish me luck guys! 

Xoxo,
Miriam

Comments

Popular Posts