I guess getting older does humble you.......

I look up, down, left, right, in and out and I realize that if I was standing in the same position 5 years ago I'd be complaining about EVERYTHING instead of counting my blessings. I am soooooooo pleased with myself right now because for the first time I can actually say that I AM NOT STRESSING!

*looks up* Thank You God!!

Now believe me guys, IT'S NOT PERFECT! * laughing* My life is far from perfect, but I do count my blessings and thank God for what I have been given! Things could be sooooooooooo much worse! Instead of giving up, I keep pushing. I'm never gonna stop!

I know that God has wonderful things in store for me and I'm sooooooo ready for the journey ahead! He'll never put things in my life that I can not handle, so I know that I'm capable of it all!

I can honestly say this and mean it; "I have never been more ready in my life!"

Comments

Popular Posts