Playing number 2!

New question:

"Fumi I met this guy almost 6 months ago. He's a nice guy, very attractive, good job, takes care of himself. He treats me well and I really care for him. Problem is, he is still living with his ex. He says the relationship is over and she's there trying to find a place to move. I know he wants to be with me and I want to be with him, but I'm tired of his situation. What should I do?"

WTF!?!?!? Girl this is a mess. Unfortunately I must inform you that this situation will only get worse. I hate to sound negative, but there are sooooo many things going against you here. Lemme list them for you:

1. If he lives with her, he can't not just kick her out. Renters have rights, and if he's lived with her for, I believe, longer than 30 days, she is a resident in his home. He would have to actually evict her and that process would take time.

2. As far as you know, this is all hearsay. I've learned that men, well people in general, will say and do whatever they want to get what they want. He could very well have NO problems at home and just have you as a side piece.

3. HOW YOU GET HIM IS HOW YOU LOSE HIM. Honey if he is IN a relationship in anyway, shape or form and he stepped outside that relationship to be with you means that he will give you the same exact treatment. Knowing that he was in a relationship should have raised a serious red flag for you. A man will only do to you what YOU ALLOW him to do to you. You've showed this man that being #2 is acceptable for you. He now has no need to make you the main woman in his life. More than likely, she's already there.

If I were you, I'd take this as a lesson learned and leave him alone asap! If he was sooooo fed up with his situation at home, he would have ended it completely! He hasn't! That should tell you something.

I hope this helped. I do apologize if I was harsh, but I'm giving it to you straight.

Best of luck to you,

Miriam

Comments

Popular Posts