Today's Agenda

Hi Lovies,

Right now I'm on my way to work. I finally am working in the "industry"……well in some way lol. I work for a clothing design company that does wholesale packaging too. Yes, another reason to LEARN something new! Isn't that what it's all about after all?

I am still doing my own designs, OF COURSE! Yeah, like that will ever stop!  I'm doing a prom dress, a bathing suit, bolero jacket, and my spring collection. Busy, busy, busy! I love it though because if I wasn't doing anything I'd be losing my mind! So bring the work on! Besides challenges keep me on my toes! Ballerina shit!

Today after work I have to meet with Kim from FAX to play catchup with the Juneteenth event, among other things. Should be very interesting! Pen and paper on deck cause I know i have a lot of shit to do! Smh! I hate that I've missed a lot when it comes to FAX but with feb's fashion week I was even too busy to eat!!!! Soooo I'm back on it til I can't no mo! 

Well thats all I have to say for now. *turns back up my iPod*

Love & fashion,

Miriam

Comments

Popular Posts