Some of y'all still talkin ish

Lmao seriously I think it's hilarious how I'm STILL getting talked shit to about my Eminem videos. People are even saying I'm racist!!! I have NEVER made any racist comments towards him. I simply said that I don't listen to his music! I don't have to listen to it ya know! It's my choice!!

Funny how people come to the rescue of Eminem (not saying he needs to be rescued) but call eachother "niggas" all day! Smmfh! Me? No dummies, I don't use racial slurs for any race ESPECIALLY MY OWN!!!

I think all of you that have resort to calling me a racial slur are utterly stupid! You mean to tell me that THAT'S as far as your intelligence goes…or lack thereof?

Oh and for that person that said that I don't get hits on my fashion blogs……lmao! I don't need hits dummy when I get clients! Sorry I'd rather have cash if THAT'S the way you wanna look at it! Besides, I do get hits on my videos and I'm not mad at my numbers at all.  But thank you again for taking the time to comment on lil ol' me lmao!

Iight y'all I'm gone for now. Hope you all stay tuned to this blog, my YouTube, Facebook and Twitter! Oh and please do follow this blog and subscribe!

Xoxo,
Miriam FumiDesigns

Comments

Popular Posts