I'm ok guys!

Comments

  1. Hey girl, Im glad to hear that ur doing fine and moving on to better and positive things. Seem like everbody leaves that site sooner or later. I dont know what happen in ur case but I can imagine. Ive been on that site for a long time myself, and I get ignored every time i try to be respectful, or maybe my comments are invisible or maybe im not "internet celeb" enough, or maybe I dont cam up and show off my goodies lol, Idk i just laugh and shake my head..well i wish u well n ur career, I have seen some of ur work on FB, great job I may even b purchasing a few peices, I believe n supporting sistas and bruthas doing something positive, Keep doing what ur doing, I admire ur drive and dedication. God Bless

    queenportia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts