Hi guys!
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging but I've been busy something TERRIBLE, well in a good way. Updates:
1. Work is getting a lil better. My new boss still feels the need to show her ass and test me. But I just smile on thru it. If u guys read my tweets then u know what I'm talkin about. (www.Twitter.com/Fumidesigns)
2. I'm making a prom dress for a pretty young lady that goes to East Orange Campus. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to her toastoff, but I hope she'll give me a pic. It's a replica of Hilary Swanks navy gown she wore when she won for Million Dollar Baby! This is gonna be good! Got my creative juices going!
3. I've received a couple of calls about some outfits for this summer: a friend of a friend is recommending me. I guess the birthday dress I made for Tiffany showed them that I really do have skills lol! I gotta stop by her hair salon and thank her! When I get her direct shop address I'm gonna post it here with her permission of course. She can really do hair so you'll wanna check  Jahonna out! I'll see if she has some pics of some of her work for you to see. 
3. And my workout is getting better! I've lost another inch off my waist! I'm soooooo determined to get back to my CUTE size! Lol! Plus my trip to DR for Laterra's wedding is more than enough motivation!!! I'm making a dress for the ceremony, a dress for whatever lol and 2 bathing suits. Plus my cousin wants me to make her a dress for the ceremony too! 

So as u can see, ya girl has a LOT to do!  I'm not complaining tho! Not at all!!! I need this work coming my way!!!  More work means more practice at my craft. And it also definitely means MORE $$$$$$!!!!! 
Alright that's all for now. I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to try to do another post on my lunch.
Xoxo, 
Miriam Fumidesigns

Comments

Popular Posts