BOYCOTT BILLY D FOSTER/URBAN FASHION WEEK/BILLY BADDAZZ

JUDGEMENT FOR THE PLANTIFF!

Of course as soon as I showed the judge proof, he awarded me! It's a damn shame that I have to even go thru such crap! However, you live and learn and I DEFINITELY learned my lesson!!!!!  

I will be doing a vblog soon to show you guys EXACTLY how I feel. For now I'll just say:

Billy D Foster/Urban Fashion Week is a crook, liar and a thief!!!! We made an agreement and he broke it!!! He stole THREE of my garments! I am trademarked and if I see my garments under his bullshit company I'M GOING IN ON HIS ASS!!

For those that don't know, I design, patternmake, cut, sew……I do the whole process BY MYSELF when it comes to FUMIDESIGNS.  There is not a "team". It's just me. He stole my hard work, my art and I was not beat for letting him get away with it. I have phone calls, emails, everything and he just thought that he would get over on me…like I hear he's done to folks in the past! NO! NOT MIRIAM! That's not going down!

Forewarning: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ASSHOLE!  He's a trifling bastard! If he's done u dirty, don't let that shit slide! Go after his ass!! The more people that do it, the better! Maybe then he'll learn!

Comments

Popular Posts