Don't say "good hair" to me!!!!







I hate that crap! Good hair?! Don't piss me off! urgh!!!





All my life I've heard "good hair" and when I was a young girl I wanted a perm/relaxer soooooo bad just so my hair could be called "good". How sad! My mother NEVER used that term w/ me. I was always told that I was beautiful BUT the world told me something different.





In order to be considered pretty my hair had to be straight! That means I would have to put harmful chemicals in my hair, tons of heat, color, weaves, etc etc. As a result of doing all this, I took my goregous soft, curly hair to overprocessed and dead hair!








So at the age of 26, I did the big chop!!!! I never felt more beautiful in my life! Now my hair is growing back wonderfully and I'll never put another chemical in it again! I love it too much. I love myself to much. Whatever I choose for my hair will be for my own enjoyment!

Comments

Popular Posts