you know what?

so.........because i care, i can remember things you didn't think i would
because i care, my thoughts are w/ your family, people that i don't even know
because i care, i consider your feelings

silly me!

i thought that the person i cared about cared for me
i thought that the person i cared about considered my feelings

he did not!

so..........let's pretend this never happened at all.
let's make believe that we never met, never touched and never shared a laughed.
i'll pretend that you never said the things that you said.
i'll pretend that i never believed you.
i'll pretend that i've never cared about you.

fuck the fact that when i cried you made me laugh!
fuck the fact that i told you about the past
fuck the fact that you know i cared about your well being
fuck all that

you were pretending anyway.

so you know what....? i'm done.
no greetings
no jokes
not a word from me

i'll pretend.

just
like
you

Comments

Popular Posts