monday after mother's day weekend.......

HOWDY ALL!!!!

i hope you all are doing great today! it's monday, and that sucks, but hopefully this past weekend was as good for you as it was to me!!!

friday i went to a party at Trump Towers for Penthouse Ent and had a blast. i WAS supposed to be there w/ 3 other ppl but they canceled on me. *sigh* oh well.........THEY MISSED IT! the atmosphere was great, music was great, drinks were tasty! i got there late, which was unfortunate, but better late than never! :-)

after Trump Towers i went to the Leopard Lounge and partied there. unfortunately, my ALLERGIES got the best of me and i suffered thru the last leg of that soiree. but it's all good. i still enjoyed myself!! :-) BIGUPS to DJ Jay Wright for spinning all night! he did his thing ALL NIGHT and MORNING LONG! i was much pleased!!!!

SATURDAY was my mom's MOTHER'S DAY because she had to work that sunday. i took her to Cioffi's in union and then we went to see Wolverine (LOVED IT!)!!! my brother even drove up to spend the day! IT WAS HELLA COOL! her belly was full and she was smiling so that made me happy!!!!!

SUNDAY my mom, brother and i went to see my grandmother! my aunt and uncle came up from NC to spend the weekend w/ her which was VERY COOL! so i had a blast w/ family!!! GRANDMA BAKED YA'LL!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm! delish!!!!

sunday EVENING i went to a bbq and stuffed my face somemore!! my cousin Key and her fiance Ibn had a party for MOTHER'S day! he cooked EVERYTHING!!! i can't wait for him to open his restaurant!!!! *licks lips*

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO today i'll be losing my mind in the gym! i have to serious work to do! it was all worth it tho! i had a great weekend!

i'll post pics in a bit!!

PEACE!

Comments

Popular Posts