seriously..............these jerks!!!!

So there's this guy named Alton that I met about 8 years ago. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. We never got the chance to go out, or even talk on the phone for that matter, because he works crazy hours.

Fast-forward to 2009. I saw him again. It was nice to see him because it's been so long. I gave him my number again and from time to time we speak. Well...................about a week ago he asked me to send him a picture of myself so he could save it to his phone. I said "sure" of course. I mean, no biggie right?! WRONG!!! This jerk had the nerve to say that he wanted a "good" picture. I said to him "define 'good' ". I mean really people, what picture of me wouldn't be good. I was soooooo hoping in the back of my mind that he wasn't trying to be fresh with me. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

His reply to me "send me a nipple or something". I HUNG UP! The eff'n nerve of this jerkoff! What the hell made him think that THAT was alright to ask for? Do I have "sends nipple pics" written on my forehead?!

So OF COURSE, I have not tried to contact his ass again and he has not tried to call me either.........................UNTIL NOW! This dummy called me. Thank God I missed the call. When I checked my voicemail I hear, "Hey Mimi. It's Alton. I haven't heard from you and I just wanted to say 'hello'. Call me back. Talk to you later." (insert shocked smiley here) WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!

So now............what should I do?! Call him back and give him a piece of my mind? Ignore the call? Text him "fuck you"? And what should I do if he calls back? Ignore the call? Give him a piece of my mind? Tell him off politely?

A little advice would be great.

Thanks..............

Comments

  1. i would tell him off politely for a few reasons. 1)it's fun. it 2)won't take very long. 3)you would be doing doing a service to every other woman he will come in contact with in the future. because now there won't be any confusion as to where things went wrong and maybe, just maybe, he won't be such an idiot in the future or at the very least he will find a new definition for "good pic". I'm thinkin something without the word nipple....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you already know i love ignoring people. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! that sounds about right actually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts