selective memories.............

i hate when people have selective memories. you remember this, but not that. urgh!!! those that have selective memories only have them, or pretend to have them, because of THEIR OWN BENEFIT!!!

so fuckin fake, if you ask me!!! yes FAKE! they don't want to admit that they remember something they said or did. they just wanna LIE!

take this dude, (i'll call him ProArt) that i used to talk to, for example. ProArt has the nerve to tell me that he doesn't remember asking me bout mutual associates we have. his ass laid right beside me and asked me bout this one and that one but NOW, of course NOW, he NEVER ASKED ANYTHING.

but this soooooooooooo shouldn't be a surprise when it comes to him. he ALWAYS remembers only what benefits him at the time.

he and a few others are really showing me who they are nowadays. this would have been much appreciated months ago! *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts