it's always some bullshit........

but lemme tell you why i'm mad:

yesterday i came to work sick as a dawg! something told me to stay my butt home but since this place i work for doesn't pay anything and i have no health insurance, i had no choice but to go in.

i unlocked my desk, and put my purse with all my important belongings and shoes in my desk and closed the drawer. my supervisor was standing right by me when i did this because of course as soon as i walk thru the door he bumrushes me with questions about applications *rollseyes*! approximately 15 minutes later when i tried to open my drawer I COULDN'T OPEN IT!! my things are locked inside my desk! this happened at 10am!!!!!

well here i am, 1:43pm, the next day and i still don't have my shit! every excuse in the world has been told to me as of why they can't do this and that and that they've done all that they can. when i forward info about a locksmith to my supervisor that I found online for only $29, he told me that he would "look into it". OF COURSE, he didn't! OF COURSE, they refused to call a locksmith to give me my things! I HAVEN'T BEEN HOME YET. I HAD TO STAY OVER MY COUSINS BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET IN MY HOUSE. DO THEY GIVE A SHIT? NO! WOULD THEY HAVE MADE SURE THEY GOT THEIR THINGS IF THEIR DESK LOCKED ON THEM?! FUCK YES!

this is the SECOND time that my desk has locked shit on it's own! first time they CLAIMED they were gonna get a masterkey! LIES!!!

when i say i hate this place, i mean that shit! i have posted my resume EVERYWHERE. fucking economy is so fucked up right now, everyone is on a hiring freeze. all i keep hearing is, "at this time we are not filling the position."

i'm so disgusted i don't know what to do! i haven't eaten! i'm too pissed off to eat!

FUCK WELLQUEST, INC.!

Comments

Popular Posts