the fashion show was great!

I had the best time at the fashion show! i thought i was going to be hella nevous, but i wasn't at all. i just went out there and did my thing. i'll be posting pics as soon as i get them!

i wish that those that said they were going to come acutually would have came thru! some, i understand the reason, but for the others that said "oh yeah mimi i'm gonna buy a ticket" and "oh yeah how much? i'll meet up w/ you on wednesday to buy my ticket" they better not EVER look for me to be supportive of them! if you can't be there for me, i'll be DAMNED if i am there for you!

and this shit just pissed me off "oh i'm not coming cause no one is coming w/ me"! da fuck is that!? i came to your bday party by myself didn't i?!

SO FUCK THOSE THAT ACTED FUNNY!

for those that came thru.............much thanks for showing me love! i appreciate it and i will not forget it!

all those that didn't come BUT SAID THEY WOULD..............i don't forget shit! i mean really I NEVER FORGET A DAYUM THING!!! *rollseyesextrahard*

ok lemme go wash this makeup off!

Comments

Popular Posts