breakin the rules with my crush.....


so........ Vday was on saturday and seriously............BLAH! i've never cared for the day at all. even as child i thought to myself "if you're only showed love on ONE day out of the year then you suck as a person". honestly, i said that all the time. as i got older i had a whole other reason to despise the day.

Like 9 yrs ago i was in an abusive relationship and Vday really sucked 'cause 2/14 was our anniversary. so i hated the day times 10!!! since then i've vowed to NEVER do anything on that day, but chill alone. and under no circumstances, unless i was in a committed relationship, would i have SEX! welp........that rule was broken this year.

now normally when i break rules i would lower my head in shame but THIS TIME it's ALL GOOD BABY! i had a great time. none of that mushy romantic shit. just good company, some laughs and great sex! i mean really, you just can't beat that!!!

how did i meet this man? well............i've known him for a while now. years actually. i laugh every time i think about the times we've spent together, just us two. he's sooooooooooo.........well...................he's full of surprises. i'll explain.

i've always been attracted to him. from first sight i wanted him bad. he's so laid back, smooth, humourous, great dresser, a ladies' man. smh @ the thought that a ladies man would be attractive to me, but i'm not the jealous type. it's always turned me on to think that a lot of women would want the man i'm with/screwing/etc, etc.

our first "date" was........................interesting. i sooo wanted to go back to his place. however, when he asked, i declined. i made up some bullshyt story about how i had to get up in the morning. besides, i thought that his sexy ass would be well worth the wait.

so the time came. as i waited for his knock on the door, i grew anxious about how he would feel, smell, taste. i greeted him with only a smile. we embraced and he entered my room. i showed him to my bed and laid down. he hovered over me while taking my breasts, one by one, in his mouth. i loved it and it showed. i moaned w/ pleasure as the tip of his fingers glided across my moist lips and in between. he leaned back, grabbed his pants, pulled out the condom and slowly entered me. i arched my back at his thrust. dayum he felt good. and in a mere matter of minutes, it was over. i couldn't believe it. i mean really WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? and did he really just turn over and go to sleep?! oh hell naw!!! so disgusted and horny, i lay there as he snored his ass in my bed. i couldn't believe that the man i honestly crushed so hard for was so unbelievabely wack in bed. it was truly heart breaking.

after that "encounter" i kept my distance at all times. he didn't say much either. i mean, what could he say really to make up for what happened? as time went by i contemplated giving it another try. i mean, maybe he was drunk. maybe he was tired from partying the night before. maybe he was just as anxious for me as i was for him. UNFORTUNATELY, i never got the chance to give it another go because he pissed me off. the ego, the arrogance, the nerve!!! i thought to myself, "how dare he act so arrogant to me after that poor excuse of a fuck?!" the thought of him made me sick to my stomach. i purposely avoided any situation where i knew i would be around him. as a result, i let it stay in the past and moved on.

as years past, i saw a change in him. not colossal, but some significance. he didn't appear to be the same egotistical jerk that he once was. and i must admit, i'd been through some growing pains myself. we touched base again and found ourselves together, alone, enjoyin eachother's company. now here's a little info that i think you might find funny; i was celibate at the time. i told him, and my three bff's that i would not have sex with him. i mean, at the time, yes i was lonely and heartbroken. i just ended a "relationship" with a man that i deeply cared for. i never intended for my crush to be my rebound dick. i guess when you mix remy, dimmed lights, and sitting on his lap, you're gonna be fucking later on that night!

was i tipsy? YES! was i horny?! YES! was i hesitant? FUCK YES! i was in NO position to be let down again. i hadn't had sex in 5 months and i needed to banged out badly!!! but when he came this time, my crush came with that real shit! PRAISE GOD!!! i'd never been so excited! oh what a blessing it was to know that that crap i got before was a mistake. just a casuality of minor proportions! he made up for it and then some!

my legs were wrapped around his neck. with every stoke, i moaned with pure pleasure! he turned me around and pounded me from the back while smackin my ass! lol @ him telling me to "shut up!" i mean really baby don't you know you control my volume?! yeeeeeah you know! that's y you cover my mouth and fuck me harder isn't it!? *muah*

so four times, in the matter of hours and i'm a sore, yet smiling mess! my hair is all over my head, exhausted, tired and never felt better!! everytime, since his recovery, has been the upmost and i do look forward to more! oh, and my heartbreak of the man prior has long passed.

yup.......breaking the rules with my crush was a great experience. i'm hopeful that with him there's plently more to be broken.

Comments

Popular Posts