as i sit here eating this brownie.........

i think about how when i'm fat i have only one dimple and when i'm skinny i have TWO!! recently i lost 5 pounds including 2 inches off my waist. i guess i shouldn't have ate the brownie, but i am a foody and that's what foody's do! we eat shit we have no bitness! so me being the genuine fatass that i am, i ate the brownie.

now......lemme tell ya where i got the brownie! my bff sent me two brownies for "lemme buss in ya guts day" aka valentines day. yes i said that! i hate valentines day. i always have! but i LOVE brownies. i always have! so to celebrate, i ate the brownies my bff sent! thanks chandra.

as a result of my brownie love, tomorrow i will be in the gym losin my fucking mind on the elliptical machine! it's gonna be fucking awesome. yes i'm being sarcastic! don't get me wrong i do enjoy working out, but i like working out better when i'm not trying to lose so much fucking weight. so i say again.........guess i shouldn't have ate the brownie.

oh well, what's done is done and i don't throw up on que, so the calories will sit and fester and cause more fat cells in a fatass foody like myself. normally, me being the foody that i am, i would rejoice. unfortunately i am not rejoicing since i'm trying to lose weight. i mean i should be rejoiceing cause they were moist and delicious! and as a matter of fact, i should rejoice because rejoicing means i'm up dancing which will help burn calories. however, being the genuine fatass that i am, i will sit here and just deal w/ the shit tomorrow!!

dayum..........i wish i had another brownie.


i'm gone.



*poof*

Comments

Popular Posts